Sunday, June 05, 2011

The Truth

 You're lucky because the pain you left isn't painful enough.#


It's not worth anything at all if I keep lying to myself. The truth is, I can't stop thinking about the douchebag. If you guys wondering who is 'the douchebag', you can read the name on the right side of the screen. It's not like I still love him or what,  It's just that I feel so mad at him. He is the biggest  jerk I've ever known. The memories about 'those days' always haunted me whenever I felt like I can forget everything about him. His promises, his words, his voice, his face. Then out of nowhere it bangs me! Damn I hate it when that happens.

The one thing that I can't forgive about him is that HE LIED TO ME. I TRUSTED HIM FOR ***SAKE. I don't understand why a person like that is a family member of Mr. Azman's. Seriously, I don't. Where did he come from? Is he an adopted child? Because I really really really hate him and I really really really wished that he's not biologically connected to Ajim and Mama.......................but sadly he is.

Dear Akmal, one day you will pay for everything  you've done to all the innocent girls. Including ME.