Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Teacher's Day.

Every year, I6th May always synonym to Teachers Day. And yeah, today is teachers day. So, I wanna wish Happy Teachers Day for all the teachers out there! :) But today, there's one thing that makes me so darn mad.


I'M MAD AT MY CLASSMATES. Yes, I DO.

The thing is, you guys didn't show up today. Only 9 peoples came to school. ONLY NINE. I know you guys don't care at all. BUT I DO. You wanna know why? Because last year, our class used to be the most hated class in school! Most of the teachers talked trash about us because we're so darn snobbish just to say happy teachers day to them! Don't you guys realized already?? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP MAKING THEM  HATING US! I'm tired of it! 

Yes I know you guys want to study for the upcoming exams and all that. But at least do appreciate them. They've worked hard to teach us everything so that we can excel in exams. At least, wish them. Is it really hard to do? Hahhhh???!!!! IS IT HARD TO SAY HAPPY TEACHERS DAY????? ARGH DAMN IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW! FYI, We're in the first class but most of us are fucking snob! 


I HATE 5RK!