Saturday, May 07, 2011

Happy Mother's Day. :)



Because of you, Mom
  • I have a wonderful life
  • I have the most delicious meals
  • I got enough love and attention
  • I have the most comfortable bed
  • I have the nicest ride. 
  • I can watch Astro everyday. 
  • I can have my own room. And it's big enough for me.
  • I have the best education at home. 
  • I have the cutest gold bracelet.
  • I have lots of Baju kurung.
  • I have great brothers. And all of them are Weirdos. Haha



Thank You so much Mom. I Love You eternally. May Allah bless you and the rest of the family. =)



Ya Allah, ampunilah segala dosaku, dan (dosa) kedua ibubapaku, dan rahmatilah keduanya sepertimana mereka mendidikku pada waktu kecil. Wahai Tuhanku, Cucurilah rahmat kepada mereka berdua sebagaimana mereka telah mencurahkan kasih sygnya memelihara dan mendidik semasa kecil. Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin.