Saturday, March 26, 2011


Assalamualaikum my muslim sisters + brothers! ^ ^ 

I'm in a good mood right now, so don't try to ruin it! Hehh. It's raining non-stop today and I'm stuck in my fluffy sweater. Yeah! Haha. It feels like 16 degrees in here. Urgh Im shaking already. =.= My parents aren't at home, so I'm free to do whatever I want. Yeayy I dont have to do the laundry, dishes and homework! :D Wait a minute, that's not right. I better do my homework or my teachers will smack me on the face. Haha kidding. Ok the point is, Im trying to tell all of you that Im suck in Chemistry and Biology. DEAR CHEMISTRY, y u no make sense? Equations here and there, makes me want to kill the person who started this subject. I don't understand a thing! The only chapter that I understand is Chapter 1 & 2, Form 4. Same goes to Biology. In the text book, you explain me everything perfectly. But when it comes to answer the exam's paper, I got stuck. My brain won't functioning because your questions are harder than licking my own elbow. Arghhhhhh I better start study from now on. =.=

Have a good day peeps! :)