Monday, June 27, 2011

It's much different now

I can see the differences now when I recall all of our memories together.


When we're in form 1, 2 and 3.

we used to have endless laughter. hang out with a big group of  friends. sneaking out of the house. talk with each other til midnight. jokes around with passing notes in class during exams. crying on your shoulder. going on adventures. telling secrets. feeling what is like to fall in love for the first time but we try so hard  fighting our own feelings. roadtrips. getting lost. sing out loud in public. capturing pictures together. making a total joke over ourselves. racing together with our bicycles. running in the rain. those are the happiest years of my life


But, when you're gone. Those things we did together just left as sweet memories. Nurain nabilah, if you ever read this, I just wanna tell you that I MISS YOU.